Sunday, February 14, 2010

MUSEUM OF DISCOVERY


I have known about this place for a few years but find it hard to support a child geared place that charges more for me than for my kids. Big pet peeve, don't want to get started, I have said enough to get my point across. It happened to work out that it was free the second Sunday of the month so we thought we would give it a go. It was okay, but maybe because of the crowds I was a bit turned off, ( free stuff can't be easy, I know) E started stimming even before it was crowed, we had to leave within 30 minutes. It was good to get out of the house on a yucky day and try out somewhere new, even if it is not what we are going to do again. He had fun I guess but it didn't seem to knock his socks off, you know? I think if I am going to shell out that money we will go to the Wonderplace or something else. I might try on a day without crowds and school groups but we will see.

No comments:

Swag Bucks Widget