Monday, December 15, 2008

Catch Up





I feel bad for missing so much time and not keeping up. Being gone for a month was along time and I forgot my password once I got home I swear I am going to keep up more!
I think one of the best things we did while home on leave was go to the Chattahoochee Nature Center. The weather was perfect and we got to see so much cool stuff! We walked around the Beaver Pond, no beavers but lots of evidence of there whereabouts! We saw geese, fish under the water, and a great blue heron find his lunch. It was such a wonderful day. WE learned about roots and soil layers. how the geese migrate, the fish go up and down..... seeds and so many wonderful things!!! I could spend everyday like that! We also made pinecone bird feeders. I am going to have to make a bucnh to hang on the clothesline here this winter, might as well hang something on it and and make the birds happy to!

No comments:

Swag Bucks Widget