Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Number Game

I know to most this is nothing but to me it is alot. Easton is really been showing more and more interst in numbers the past few days. He counted up to eight on his own today and then back down while playing cars with Junah. When he got to four he said " four cars, almost like 5 nuggets." When I asked him if he had four cars and wanted five how many more cars would he need, " ONE!" is what he yelled! I was floored. I asked later when he had balls if he handed me two of his four how many would he have. He looked down, you could see the wheels spinning and then clarity, " TWO!" I was so proud of him but not as proud as he was of himself!
I was very concerned with the canceling of therapy today but it was a great day.

No comments:

Swag Bucks Widget