Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Falling behind already!

I am so bad!! It is not even two weeks into the new year and I am already behind! In my defense J has been super needy and not sleeping without my chest under him for over a week now!
We have been taking it easy. Today we went to the library for story time. The theme was 'snow' and once again e blows my mind. When the leader mentioned that we don't get much snow here he HAD to correct her. " YES we DO! Mom put bags on my feet!" Um that was two years ago! He told me detail for detail that day two years ago. I was floored! I know he has a mind like a steel trap but MAN it always catches me off guard. He is so funny at atory time since he feels the need to add his opionins the whole story long and make everything stop when a train comes.
Oh that silly lil boy!

No comments:

Swag Bucks Widget