Monday, January 12, 2009

Tic Tock

I have picked up on the fact that e is getting the idea of time down. He has always done really well with a timer but now the clock concept seems to be kicking in. He wants to see one everywhere we go, almost obsessive. When I said to him " at 9 o clock we are leaving" RIGHT on the dot ( I didn't notice until a few mintutes later) he had gotten his shoes and jacket on, a diaper for J, and went out to the garage, opened the garage door, started the car, opened all the doors and got strapped in before I could even get my shoes on and a diaper change. He told me it was nine and that it was time to go.
He loved talking about clocks and time. I am trying to show him that it is broken up into 5's and such. I hope I am not totally blowing his mind, he seems to get it. It is helping with number recongiton.
He also got a ginormas pencil today and LOVES writing with this thing. It is rather funny to watch but it seems to help him so whatever works right?

No comments:

Swag Bucks Widget