Saturday, January 31, 2009

Little things...

I hope to add to this later but nursing and typing past bedtime here.

This morning E was playing with one of his alphabet puzzles and he had one of the letter one over from where it should be. I was nursing J on the couch and he was getting a little miffed with the situation at hand. He had the 'A' in his hand but the 'B' was in the 'A' spot. I told him, " E, move the B over so that the A can fit in the right spot. Usually he will grab any random one but he grabbed the B and moved it to the right spot and the A got to go right in next to it. I was so happy for him and he looked at me with that lightbulb as just gone off look. It was awesome! He then showed me an 'E', 'A', 'B', 'J', 'N'. I don't know who was jumping up and down more! It was awesome. I think that the idea of fractions is starting to come together. He seems to like the simplicty of it.

No comments:

Swag Bucks Widget